Ps. 137 "Let my tongue be Silent" by
Carl Johengen 
< click "Listen" for MIDI or use PLUG-IN >
Let my tongue be silent, if ever I forget you!
1. By Babylonian rivers we sat and wept, rememb'ring Zion. There on the poplars we retired our harps. Antiphon
2. For there our captors demanded songs of joy: "Sing to us one of the songs of Zion!" Antiphon
3. How can we sing the songs of the Lord while in a foreign land? How can we sing the songs of the Lord while in a foreign land? Antiphon
4. If I should fail to remember you, O Zion, let my tongue be silenced, let my right hand be forgotten. If I do not consider Jerusalem to be my highest joy. Antiphon
Use above midi-link or plug-in; choir parts below not yet made
Music: © 1992 G.I.A. Publications All rights reserved.
ORDER FROM GIA Publications, Inc. 7404 South Mason Avenue Chicago, IL 60638
(800) GIA-1358(442-1358) (708) 496-3800 Fax: (708) 496-3828