"Happy the Poor in Spirit"
by Porter 
Antiphon in bold.
1. Lord, you keep faith for ever, secure justice for the oppressed. You give food to all who are hungry. O Lord, you set captives free.
1. Lord, you keep faith for ever, secure justice for the oppressed. You give food to all who are hungry. O Lord, you set captives free. Antiphon
2. Lord, you open up blind eyes, and you raise up all those bowed down. The alien people are welcomed. The just, secure in your love. Antiphon
3. Orphans, widows find comfort, but the wicked you take to their ruin. Your reign lasts for all generations, both now and for evermore. Antiphon
Soundclips: Listen in "ALL" || Midi, Mp3 & Choir parts as available (contact me if needed)
Music: ©1990 G.I.A. Publications All rights reserved.
ORDER FROM GIA Publications, Inc. 7404 South Mason Avenue Chicago, IL 60638
(800) GIA-1358(442-1358) (708) 496-3800 Fax: (708) 496-3828