|Ubi Caritas from "" by Robert M. Mondoy||
Click right for best
Read conditions for use
|Ubi caritas et amor, Deus, Deus ibi est.
1. Where true love and charity are found, there is God, O there is God in their midst.
2. O Lord, how good it is that we are here, in your presence, God of Hosts, God of love.
3. O, stay awhile with me, O stay awhile; how I longed to be one, one with you.
4. O Lord, to whom can we go, can we go? You have the words of everlasting life.
5. Lord, I have come to know that you are the savior, are the savior of the world.
6. By this shall you know how love can be true; that one lays down one's life for a friend.
7. I call you friends for I have chosen you, My life, my Father's word; you are my choice.
8. Unless the grain of wheat shall fall to the ground and die, it will not rise to life.
Ubi caritas et amor, Deus, Deus ibi est. Ubi caritas et amor, Deus ibi
A: Ubi caritas et amor, Deus, Deus ibi est Ubi caritas et amor Deus est.
T: Ubi caritas et amor, Deus, Deus ibi est Ubi caritas Deus ibi est.
B: Ubi caritas et amor, Deus, Deus ibi est Deus ibi est.
Soundclips: Listen in "ALL" || Midi, Mp3 & Choir parts as available (contact me if needed)
©2008 Mondoy Music All rights reserved.
If authorized*, you have permission to save this midi/mp3 file to your desktop for your personal use. You may print this page anytime.
Any reproduction (photocopying or download-printing) of the sheet music is ILLEGAL unless you pay a royalty fee of $1.00.
Read "Reprint Policy (see Mondoy Music Web Main Index at the left or contact me below. :-) Mahalo!
Sheet Music Service / Authorized
use only for those who have already purchased the featured
publication from Mondoy Music Mahalo!
Permission to use: Contact mondoymusic AT gmail DOT com || main website: www.mondoymusic.com Go to Mondoy Music Web Main Index (at the left) for more options