Ps. 104 4
"Lord, Send Forth Your Spirit"
of Easter Season" RPES
by Robert M. Mondoy [62, 63]
Lord, send forth your Spirit and renew the face of the earth. O Lord, send forth your Spirit and renew the face of the earth.
1. I will bless you, Lord my God! You have filled the world with awe. You bathe yourself in light, in rich, majestic light.
2. Fertile is your genius, God! You fill the world with all that you do. All that there is was made by you. I bless you, Lord! Hallelujah!
3. In their hunger all look to you, all look to you for what you provide. And when you open your hand, all life partakes in the feast.
4. If you steal their breath away they drop back into the dust. Breathe into them, they rise; all of the earth comes alive!
1. I will bless you, Lord my God! You have filled the world with awe.
Fertile your genius, God! Full is the earth with your wonders.
2. Let Godís glory endure forever. The Lord delights in all his creating.
Let my song give joy to God who is a joy to me.
3. If you steal their breath away they drop back into the dust. Breathe into them, they rise; all of the earth comes alive!
Soundclips as available: Listen below |(contact me if needed)
Click "score" for best sheet music
Read conditions for use
©2021 Mondoy Music. All rights
reserved. Used with permission.
If authorized*, you have permission to save this midi/mp3 file to your desktop for your personal use. You may print this page anytime.
Any reproduction (photocopying or download-printing) of the sheet music is ILLEGAL unless you pay a royalty fee of $1.00.
Read "Reprint Policy (see Mondoy Music Web Main Index at the left or contact me (see right) :-) Mahalo!
|Authorized use only for those who have already purchased the featured publication from Mondoy Music. Permission to use: Contact mondoymusic AT gmail DOT com || main website: www.mondoymusic.com Go to Mondoy Music Web Main Index (at the left) for more options|