|Ps. 1192 & 1193 "Happy are they who keep God's Law" from "When I Call Out to You" Responsorial Psalms Vol. 3 RP03 by Robert M. Mondoy [76, 273]||
Click right for best
Read conditions for use
Happy are they who keep God's law. Happy are they who keep Gods' law.
verses for Psalm 1192 
1. Happy they, the blameless, who keep the Lord’s decrees, seeking God with all their heart while walking the path of the law.
2. Lord, you charge us all to cherish your law. Steady me that I may keep each and all of your own commands.
3. Do be kind to me, your servant, that I may live your word. Open up my eyes to the beauty, the beauty of your love.
4. O God, teach me your ways and I will closely follow them. Help me understand your will, that truly I cherish your law.
verses for Psalm 1193 
1.Those in power would plot and seek to trip me, Still I think on your law, which counsels and brings me delight.
2. I declared all my ways, and so you answered me, Teach me all of your precepts and I'll muse on all of your wonders.
3. Keep me, Lord, from all falsehood, teach your law to me, I have chosen your way, and I choose to keep your decrees.
Soundclips: Listen in "ALL" || Midi, Mp3 & Choir parts as available (contact me if needed)
"When I Call Out to You, Responsorial Psalms Volume 3" The CD (2008) CDRP0307 More information Buy this E-mail me with a request $15.00 plus s/h
©2002, 2007 Mondoy Music All rights
reserved. Used with permission.
If authorized*, you have permission to save this midi/mp3 file to your desktop for your personal use. You may print this page anytime.
Any reproduction (photocopying or download-printing) of the sheet music is ILLEGAL unless you pay a royalty fee of $1.00.
Read "Reprint Policy (see Mondoy Music Web Main Index at the left or contact me below. :-) Mahalo!
Sheet Music Service / Authorized
use only for those who have already purchased the featured
publication from Mondoy Music Mahalo!
Permission to use: Contact mondoymusic AT gmail DOT com || main website: www.mondoymusic.com Go to Mondoy Music Web Main Index (at the left) for more options