|Ps. 42 3 "My Souls Thirsts for God" [Kundiman] from "Responsorial Psalter in the Filipino Style" FP0306 by Robert M. Mondoy [791.4]||
Click right for best
Read conditions for use
My soul thirsts for God, for the God of my life. Oh, when
shall I enter and see the face of God?
1. Like the deer that craves running waters so my soul longs for you, God. I thirst for God, the living God, Oh, when shall I enter and see the face of God? Antiphon
2. When I entered into the house of God I led the throng in rejoicing. Amid the cries of joyful thanksgiving, caught in the multitude chanting and singing your name. Antiphon
3. Oh, send forth your light and your truth, let these be my escort and guide. Let them bring me to your holy mountain, the place where you dwell, where I long to be. Antiphon
4. I will approach God's altar, the God of my gladness and joy; there I will praise you, give you my thanks, play on my harp and pour out all my longing for you. Antiphon
5. Oh why so downcast, my soul? Oh why do you sigh within me? Hope in God, and wait for the Lord. Soon I shall thank my savior face to face. Antiphon
Soundclips: Listen in "ALL" || Midi, Mp3 & Choir parts as available (contact me if needed)
Responsorial Psalter in the Filipino Style" The CD (2008) CDFP0306 More
Buy this E-mail me with a request $15.00 plus s/h
©2006 Mondoy Music All rights
reserved. Used with permission.
If authorized*, you have permission to save this midi/mp3 file to your desktop for your personal use. You may print this page anytime.
Any reproduction (photocopying or download-printing) of the sheet music is ILLEGAL unless you pay a royalty fee of $1.00.
Read "Reprint Policy (see Mondoy Music Web Main Index at the left or contact me below. :-) Mahalo!
Sheet Music Service / Authorized
use only for those who have already purchased the featured
publication from Mondoy Music Mahalo!
Permission to use: Contact mondoymusic AT gmail DOT com || main website: www.mondoymusic.com Go to Mondoy Music Web Main Index (at the left) for more options